Katherine M. Mann
Attorney At Law
Joined the Firm in 2020
- Juris Doctor, University of Virginia School of Law, 2019
- Master’s, Psychology, George Mason University, 2003
- B.A. in Psychology, George Mason University, 2001
- Virginia State Bar since 2019
- District of Columbia Bar since 2020
- Virginia Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Civil Litigation
Katherine studied psychology at George Mason University and taught math in Shenandoah County Public Schools for six years. After graduating from law school at the University of Virginia, she practiced securities law in Washington, D.C.
Ms. Mann focuses on small business representation, landlord/tenant issues, residential and commercial real estate, and wills and trusts. Ms. Mann and her family have enjoyed living in Shenandoah Valley since 2006 and look forward to many more years living and serving the community.