Quinton B. Callahan
Attorney At Law
Joined the Firm in 2014
- Juris Doctor, T.C. Williams School of Law, University of Richmond, 2010
- B.A. in English, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 2007
- Virginia Supreme Court
- United States District Court, Western District of Virginia
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Virginia
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- Pro Bono Service Award, Blue Ridge Legal Services, 2015
- Member, Virginia State Bar
- Member, Virginia Bar Association
- Member, Harrisonburg-Rockingham Bar Association (President-Elect 2017-2018, Secretary 2015-2016)
- Member, Board of Governors of the Virginia State Bar Construction and Public Contracts Law Section (2019-Present)
- Member, Litigation Section, Virginia State Bar
- Member, Local Government Law Section, Virginia State Bar
- Member, Valley District of Associated General Contractors of Virginia
- Member, Shenandoah Valley Builders Association
- Member, Board of Directors, Harrisonburg-Rockingham Chamber of Commerce (Vice-Chair, Community Relations 2019-Present)
- Member, Board of Directors, Rotary Club of Harrisonburg (President 2019-Present)
- Member, Board of Directors, Blue Ridge CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children), (President 2018-Present, Vice-President 2016-2018)
- Member, Board of Directors, New Bridges Immigrant Resource Center (2018-Present)
- Member, Board of Directors, On the Road Collaborative (2020-Present) (Mock Trial Coordinator, 2017-Present)
- Member, Steering Committee, Harrisonburg-Rockingham Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Harrisonburg-Rockingham
- Blue Ridge Legal Services, Volunteer, Pro Bono Award (2015)
- BOLD (Building Optimal Leaders by Design) Harrisonburg-Rockingham Chamber of Commerce, Class of 2018
- Harrisonburg-Rockingham Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Harrisonburg-Rockingham, Class of 2016
- Business/Commercial Law and Litigation
- Construction Law and Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate
- Bankruptcy and Creditor’s Rights
Quinton was born and raised in Rockingham County. He began his legal career working for the United States Department of State, Office of Children’s Issues in Washington, D.C. He then practiced for several years in the courts of Northern Virginia representing and advocating for children before returning to the Shenandoah Valley in 2014.
Quinton focuses on commercial law and litigation involving banks, businesses, and construction. Quinton has experience in contract negotiations and preparation, payment disputes, mechanic’s liens, bond claims, construction defects, delay claims, insurance and OSHA matters. He represents banks, business owners, general contractors, subcontractors, property owners, design professionals and suppliers. He handles matters in federal and state courts, arbitration, and mediation for construction clients, banks and other financial entities, and a wide range of businesses. Quinton also counsels clients concerning business matters (including business formation), employment matters, and real estate.
Quinton is active in the Shenandoah Valley community and continues his commitment to children’s issues with his work as a Board Member of Blue Ridge CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates). Quinton lives in Harrisonburg with his wife Karen Silveira, a Certified Nurse-Midwife, and their two daughters.
Contact Quinton B. Callahan
News from Quinton B. Callahan
Quinton B. Callahan elected President-Elect of Rotary Club of Harrisonburg
Clark & Bradshaw, P.C. is pleased to announce that attorney Quinton B. Callahan has been elected...
Do I Need a Construction Contract? If You’re Doing Residential Construction, the Answer is YES!
Do I Need a Construction Contract? If You’re Doing Residential Construction, the Answer is YES!...