Amy L. Rush
Certified Public Accountant (Not an Attorney)
Joined the Firm in 1991
- B.S. in Business Administration and Accounting (summa cum laude), Eastern Mennonite University, 1991
- Member, Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Trustee, Eastern Mennonite University – 2010 – 2018
- Director Emeritus of The Community Foundation – 2006 – 2016
- Treasurer and Member, Highland Retreat Camp
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Fiduciary Taxation
- Estate Planning
- Tax Deferred Exchanges and Retirement Plans
Amy Rush is a licensed Certified Public Accountant in the Commonwealth of Virginia who specializes in estate and trust administration/taxation and 1031 tax deferred exchanges. A native of the Shenandoah Valley and graduate of Eastern Mennonite University, she discovered she enjoyed accounting in college by doing part-time bookkeeping for a start-up business. During her nearly 30 years of experience at Clark & Bradshaw, PC, Amy has worked in collaboration with the firm’s attorneys to allow the firm to address client needs from both a tax and legal perspective. She finds assisting families with the probate process and the administering of family oriented trusts to be meaningful work.
In addition to her work with clients, she has enjoyed serving the community by volunteering with various local non-profits, including the Harrisonburg Rockingham Community Foundation, Eastern Mennonite University and Highland Retreat Camp. Once tax season is over, she enjoys walks with friends, traveling, and spending time at the lake/beach with family and friends.